The Human System of Consciousness
Human consciousness is an endowment from Spirit endowed that we may have the capacity and ability to think, feel, act and grow. Our consciousness is the arena for what occurs in our lives. Everything we experience exists in our consciousness. This is a complex system composed of many levels of thoughts, feelings, and memories of experiences. While we mostly exist in the range where we are consciously aware of our surroundings, we are also highly influenced by the unconscious parts of our being--the subconscious and the superconscious levels.
This system is the communication pathway between the highly refined spiritual body and the dense matter of the physical body. There is a wide gulf between the spiritual and physical components so there must be a connecting bridge between the two levels. This is realm of MIND, which is commonly referred to as "consciousness." The MIND is a vast repository of information to which we have access, and it is our birthright to learn how we function as humans who have innate needs for learning and growth. The MIND is the place wherein spiritual information is conveyed into our awareness, seeding ideas and ideals of spiritual value into our thought and emotional processes to help us make sense of who we are and how to live.
Our system of consciousness is intelligently designed by God, who also takes on the form of a loving Divine Mother and Divine Father. Their loving gift to us gives us the ability to evolve our consciousness from our inheritance of the animal nature into spiritual beings over the course of a long ascension journey. Our planetary experience is a vital step and the starting point of our lives to ascend our consciousness. In coming to understand our system of consciousness, we are better equipped to comprehend the nature of the universe to cooperate with the principles in which we exist. There is a divine plan in the MIND of God shared with us to evolve our consciousness. There are three major actions and influences we have with Spirit that sets our evolutionary adventure into operation. (see Divine Parents & Inner Spirit).
We are creatures of evolution. We were not designed to exist as perfect beings. instead, we were created to reach a level of perfection through a long process of growing in comprehension of CREATION and the creative plan designed by God. We ascend and travel throughout the starry cosmos until one day we stand in the very source of LIFE itself--our Creator. We learn through experience, one at a time, perfecting our abilities to reflect the divine expressions of TRUTH, GOODNESS and BEAUTY into the world.
Human beings are made up of two natures: one comes from our animal ancestors; the other from our Divine Parents. The complex dance of the two opposing natures striving for predominance in our mind accounts for the tension and struggle we face in growing spiritually. To take raw clay and mold into a refined sculpture of astonishing beauty and grace necessitates effort and struggle, causing the artisan to continually chip away at the rough edges until the creation has reached its apex of perfection.
We are that sculpture: each of us has the blueprint of the finished product deeply embedded within our consciousness as a gift from our Divine Parents; yet we are not able to fully express that beauty. We are constantly a work in progress becoming ever lovelier.
Our dual opposing natures are actually part of the human system of consciousness that God bestowed us to guide us back to our Divine Source. Our raw primal animal instincts are not there to shame us or hold us back: it is there as the starting ground wherein we begin the long ascent to spiritual attainment. Actually, there is something quite wonderful in this animal nature in that it has the potential to become God-like; a personality of exquisite beauty, harmony and balance as we ascend in our conscious spiritual development. The question is: how much effort do we wish to put into the attainment of our own beautification?
As our consciousness is the environment wherein we experience life, when we live and demonstrate spiritual fruit we expand our consciousness into the higher circuits of MIND where more spiritual energy exists. The system of consciousness is a giant recorder. We imprint upon information from the spiritual realms through our Divine Father and Mother. Our ability to think and feel is hard-wired into our bodies by the Divine Mother, who endows us with seven spirits to give us this capacity for consciousness. She IS the personification of the Cosmic Universal MIND and everything occurs within Her domain through Her action.
The seven spiritual circuits connected to our Divine Mother feeds into our bodies' energy centers (commonly knows as the seven major chakras). These energy centers are subtle and they transmute the spiritual information into and throughout our physical bodies. While much information is available on the chakra system from other sources, they in themselves would not function were it not for these mind spirits. This is what Spirit installs into us to recognize our surroundings, to become self-aware.
The seven spiritual circuits are directly hard-wired into the chakras, sending and storing information in their related energy centers. There is a two way directional energy flow from first to seventh and vice versa, as the spirits inter-relate and integrate together. They are:
1) The spirit of intuition: connected into the root chakra. This spirit gives us the capacity to react instinctively. It is the center where all of our innate reflexive responses and reactions occur. Our primal urges and drives are wired into us through this spirit circuit: our most basic reactions for food, shelter, security, comfort, and self-perpetuation. For example: a human baby newly born operates primarily on this circuit, responding to its environment by innate reflexive responses. The related root chakra operates on LOVE, but also contains ancestral memory patterns of fear, which can cause it to block the energies of primal LOVE contained within the spirit circuit. This is correctable through deep energy healing, especially during Generational Healing.
2) The spirit of understanding: connected into the sacral chakra. This spirit contains the information that gives us the capacity to form relationships in thinking. The basic reactive information of our first center intersects with this spirit circuit. This gives us the ability to form thought-pattern associations that relate to one another. In the example of the newly born infant, when the child cries and the parent responds to his or her needs, the child begins to understand that “when I cry, I get what I need.” This is the beginning of the thought association process and builds upon various associations. All associations in our thoughts and feelings operate because of this spirit, both in terms of our relationships with people and relationships with all of though-ideas. This is the beginning of developing trust. The sacral chakra stores these memory pattern associations.
We might consider that thoughts as being similar to chemical compounds, which bond together to form certain compounds. There is an energy that binds the elements together to form compounds. So too are our thoughts linked together by an energy that associates ideas and creates beliefs that condition and influence our thinking. This energy is either positive (love-dominated), or negative (fear-related). Most of our thoughts are a combination of both energies which create certain feelings. These corresponding feelings are also mixed in this love/fear dynamic. Again, it is possible to have the memory information stored within the chakras related to this spirit circuit healed by Spirit. The experience of the memory will still exist, but the emotional charge of fear, pain or other negative feelings will be transformed through forgiveness and love. Only then can our associative processes become infused with the energies we truly need, and the resultant feelings experienced from that become healthy, positive, and life-affirming.
3) The spirit of courage: connected into the solar plexus chakra. This spirit moves us into action via the impetus of free will. The associated chakra is frequently called the will center, but it is the information of the spirit that urges us to create and gives us the desire for self-expression. It is the center for moral choice. The spirit influences in the first two centers coordinates with this spirit, which propels the individual to respond accordingly with what has developed from the first two. In the illustration of the baby, when his/her needs are met because the parent responds and gives the child what it is needs, the baby learns to trust. The energy center of this spirit is where confidence in self-expression grown. Conversely, if a baby imprints upon parental response that crying leads to being ignored or mistreated, what will be learned is to self-protect, closing down the energy centers. If this negative dynamic continues, the learned behavior will be become destructive by either being self-abusing or abusive to others.
As a power center to propel people into action, the fear response from the animal nature primarily dominates this center when it has not been properly aligned in spiritual energies. When a person does not feel safe in his/her environment, when new circumstances arise and a person does not have a reference point of how to react, the information stored in this center will influence the individual’s actions. Since most of the information stored up in the first two chakras are dominated by a fear response, trying to act upon one’s higher nature, even though someone may intellectually know there is a better way to do things, will be very difficult as the deep subconscious programming of these three centers is operating on primal fears. This is what perpetuate unhealthy habits and why it is difficult to formulate newer healthier ones. When Spirit enters this chakra during Generational Healing, the old patterns of feeling unsafe and fearful are transformed. Then the thought forms operating in there are rooted in the substance of courage, which will eventually create the new and healthy patterns for creativity and the true self to express itself.
4) The spirit of knowledge: connected into the heart chakra, a pivotal energy center. Moving up into the fourth energy center from the previous three, information from this spirit feeds us with the capacity to have a higher self-awareness: of others and our relationship to our environment. The yearnings for discovery and adventure are wired into this center to motivate evolutionary growth toward spiritual expression. When this center is open and the spirit has clear access to influence human thinking and feeling, the positive self-expression will give a person a sense of purpose and love of life. This especially occurs when the higher three chakras are open and able to convey the information of spirits #5, #6, and #7.
As the mid-way point in the human system of consciousness, information flow in this center intersects between the lower three centers and the higher three. This is the center that circulates LOVE information throughout the system of consciousness, in a similar fashion as the heart muscle pumps blood throughout the circulatory system. Love is the "blood" of our energy system. Spirit pumps love through this circuit. Therefore, this is a tremendous feeling center, and where we store much emotional information. However, the memory patterns stored in the lower three centers can affect the heart center by creating various blockages in the heart center. Much emotional pain is stored within the heart center, which also requires deep spiritual healing through LOVE and FORGIVENESS in order for the spiritual energy to move through it again unencumbered. In the physical body, the heart center is connected to the heart organ by subtle energies, which send certain bio-electrochemicals to the brain, which is then redistributed throughout the body.
5) The spirit of counsel: connected into the throat chakra. The influence of this spirit gives a person the capacity to socialize and harmonize with others. Through this energy center, we communicate our thoughts and feelings. When this center is open and expressed positively, we can speak the truth of who we are in a loving, socially charming, and spiritually uplifting manner. We learn to speak with the voice of love through this spirit’s influence. Conversely, when it is blocked because of the negativity stored up from the other four chakras, it will be difficult to speak up for oneself, and to verbalize your own truth for yourself.
6) The spirit of worship: connected into the third eye chakra. Here is where we are influenced to seek the Divine, to actually strive to attain Deity (God). When this energy center is open, we begin to see things from the higher perspective of Spirit; we crave to be united with our Divine Source. The information circulating through this chakra allows the vision center to align with the way God would like us to view reality. Clearing this center of perspective impairments removes the blinders of an outlook that has been distorted with negativity and error. The divine eye is able to convey higher information with less though and emotional interference, and helps you see yourself as your Spirit Parents see you.
7) The spirit of wisdom: connected into the crown chakra. This spirit influence activates the highest yearnings for progressive spiritual attainment: to become like God and to understand the workings of the universe. Through this circuit we have access to the higher information in the universe, and grow in true awareness, cosmic insight. This spirit coordinates the activities of the lower six energy centers and spirit circuits as the divine energies enter the body and mind moving downward. This is the place where our Indwelling Spirits of God convey the answers, guidance and direction we need to learn the Godly ways of life. When this spirit influence is fully operative, the Spirit of God is able to infuse the system of consciousness with divine LOVE and TRUTH. When this occurs, there is a rush of physical energy that floods the individual with positive feelings of peace, joy, and bliss culminating with an overwhelming feeling of being deeply loved and belonging.
This is a simplification of a highly complex and intelligently designed system to act as pathway of information coming from the highest sources of love and wisdom in the universe. And all of this has been given to us as a wonderful gift to live, learn, and love, all the while growing in in our Divine Source, from whence we originally came. Spirit creates life and then constructs a plan to draw all life back to the Source. The healing process, especially when deep Generational Healing is involved, brings a person back to the state where we were originally intended to live and grow. When fully healed and aligned, our system of consciousness functions as a beautifully harmonized melody singing our own unique song of love. We are then living according to our own internal divine blueprint and following the divine order for universe functioning. It is a marvelous plan!